We only have one world to live in. So why not make it the best place it can be?
That’s our philosophy and the reason Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, a.k.a. LEED Construction, is at the heart of our commitment to sustainability and green building.
Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (which we are a proud member of) LEED is an internationally recognized system for certifying a building has been designed and built to precise standards of environmental sustainability.
Paschen has a dedicated team of more than fifteen LEED Accredited Professionals on staff, and a proprietary system for ensuring buildings receive their designated LEED certification level – or higher.
Through the LEED Construction process, Paschen works with the owner and architect during construction to choose the right systems and ensure those systems are correctly incorporated during the building process.
Our goal is to ensure owners enjoy the quality and efficiency they expect in their new green building. And as part of our contract, we will do everything in our power to make sure your building attains the points needed to achieve your desired LEED certification, whether it’s Certified, Silver, Gold or Platinum.
Paschen’s achievements in LEED Construction were acknowledgedat the 2010 Mundo Verde/Green World Symposium and the U.S. Green Building Council “Taking the LEED” exhibition.
Recent Paschen LEED Construction projects include:
- The Veterans Memorial School Campus for the United Neighborhood Organization—LEED Gold
- Chicago’s 9th District Police Station and Parking Garage for the Chicago Public Building
- The Irene C. Hernandez Middle School for the Chicago Public Building Commission—LEED Gold
- The Marine Safety Station for the Chicago Department of General Services—Certified LEED
- Eric Solorio Academy High School for the Chicago Public Building Commission—LEED Gold
Want to learn more? Contact F.H. Paschen today to see how we can bring our LEED Construction services the Paschen way to your next project.