Small- to mid-scale, rapid-response, multiple-assignment work is our specialty. Paschen does it all – from repairs and remodeling, to alterations and upgrades, to site work and new construction.
The Job Order Contracting process is fully approved as a means to select contractors for minor construction projects, such as interior build-outs, mechanical upgrades, and life safety improvements. Paschen has active ezIQC contracts in the following states:
1. What is the ezIQC / JOC Process?
2. Do I need to bid this project?
3. Why is this Contract useful to me?
4. What are the benefits?
5. What if I need an Architect for my project but don't have one?
6. What can the ezIQC Contract be used for?
- A project is identified by the Client
- The Client goes to www.ezIQC.com/F.H.Paschen and enters the project(s)
- A joint scope meeting is set with the Client and Paschen Project Manager. At this meeting project details will be discussed and agreed upon
- Paschen will assist the client to prepare a detailed scope of work
Paschen will prepare a price proposal of the detailed scope of work based on the pre-established prices in the Construction Task Catalog® in addition to a project schedule and list of proposed subcontractors
- Price proposal = unit price X quantity X competitively bid factor
- The ezIQC representative will review the price proposal to ensure Paschen identified the correct tasks and quantities
- Once the price is agreed upon, a purchase order is issued to Paschen. If required/necessary, Paschen will provide Payment and Performance Bonds and a certificate of insurance
- Work can start in days instead of weeks or months, which is the time it normally takes to competitively bid and award a project
No, contracts have already been procured and competitively awarded to Paschen by the following:
|Illinois||State of Illinois pursuant to 30 ILCSZ 525 (Procurement #11-082)|
|Florida||§163.01 Florida Interlocal Cooperation Act of 1969|
|Georgia||Uniform Municipal Contracting Laws M.S. 471.59|
|Maryland||State of Maryland procurement regulations. The Unannotated Code of Maryland, State Finance and Procurement Section 13-110|
|Ohio||Uniform Municipal Contracting Laws M.S. 471.59 and the Cooperative Purchasing Act (O.R.C. 125.04) of 1986|
|Texas||Interlocal Cooperation Act, Chapter 791, Texas Government Code and a local cooperative association under Section 271 Local Government Code|
Paschen has already competitively bid for your work. Bypassing the conventional bidding process will save time and money, while still meeting all applicable Procurement Codes. By using Paschen and the ezIQC service, we can be working on your project within days or weeks, instead of months, with all work being paid for at the local competitively bid prices.
With this alternative procurement method, agencies benefit in several ways. The procurement process is shortened significantly, and costs remain competitive, but the greatest advantage is the “team” atmosphere that develops.
JOC is especially effective when a general scope is known but isn’t completely defined. We can contract with an engineering or design firm to propose a turnkey solution, based on little more than a conversation with an Owner and a job site walk-through.
|Repair and Renovations||Parks and Pools||Summer Critical School Projects|
|Emergency Work||Office Rehabilitation||Remediation Work|
|Fast-Track Projects||Civil Utilities||Infrastructure Work|
|Library Renovations||Fire and Police Stations||Building Additions|
|ADA Upgrades||Interior Buildouts||LEED Improvements|
JOC / ezIQC The Paschen Way
Consistent success with this delivery method has allowed us to develop a team that has the skills to assess Owner needs and propose appropriate solutions.
Paschen has grown year after year, because, at our heart, we’re a family-owned firm with a ‘small company’ attitude. Everyone here understands that we're only as good as the last project we finished, so every job has to have a good reference. We train our staff to serve the client relationship for the long-term.
Want to learn more? Contact F.H. Paschen today to see how we can bring our ezIQC services the Paschen way to your next project.