At F.H. Paschen, S.N. Nielsen, we offer the same benefits to each and every employee. These benefits can be broken into 3 areas, wellness, time, and compensation.
- Health Insurance: We offer all of our employees a comprehensive health insurance plan, including both medical and dental insurance.
- Life Insurance: Employees are also offered employee and dependent accident and group life insurance.
- Short/Long Term Disability: In the event an employee is unable to work due to a disability caused by a non-work related accident or illness, we offer employees continued income.
- Flexible Spending Account: This plan is designed to pay you back for medical, dental, vision and hearing expenses each year that are not covered by the health insurance plan.
- Fitness Center: All main office employees have access to a fitness center free of charge.
- Vacation Days: Annual paid vacations are offered to keep employees rested and relaxed. Employees receive 1 week after 6 months with the company, 2 weeks after 1 year, and 3 weeks after 5 years.
- Sick Days: Employees receive 6 paid sick days each year, which can carry over up to a maximum of 12 days.
- Holidays: We observe the following days as paid holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the Friday after, and Christmas Day.
- Additional Time Off: We offer additional time off for voting, military leave, jury or witness duty, funeral leave, school visits, and family medical leave.
- 401(k): After 3 months with the company, employees are eligible to contribute a portion of their salary to our sponsored 401(k) plan. These contributions are 100% employee-funded and not subject to income tax until withdrawn.
- Profit Sharing: After 1 year with the company, employees are rewarded with profit sharing through a 100% employer-funded contribution to their retirement.
- Rollover Accounts: At any time, employees can roll over retirement accounts from previous employers into our 401(k) plan.
- Worker’s Compensation: We pay a premium to the state worker’s compensation fund each month to cover employees in the event of a work-related injury or illness.
- Unemployment Compensation: We pay a premium to the state unemployment insurance fund every month to cover eligible employees laid off due to lack of work.
If all this sounds too good to be true, contact F.H. Paschen to apply for an open position today